By the request of Robson, I started a new thread just for this pointless Q&A question.
    Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Q5CU&feature=channel

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member

Oh dear...

Im getting tired of people asking stupid questions... i swear to god people dont watch the trailers and figure stuff out for themselves. instead they waste it on questions for him.

My dear Robson, I'm still waiting for that cookie!

Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    My dear Robson, I'm still waiting for that cookie!
    It was a trick, everyone that doesn't post the Q&A questions in a new thread gets a cookie.

Remember that for next time, lesson learned.

I actually thought of that, but the promising promise of a cookie blinded my rational thinking..

Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
    Im getting tired of people asking stupid questions... i swear to god people dont watch the trailers and figure stuff out for themselves. instead they waste it on questions for him.
    its funny because Gabe laughed at how dumb the question was "that is not a dude"

You can tell they aren't taking the Q&A's seriously anyway so lighten up and appreciate the humor Gabe puts into them.

You have to admit, he's a funny fella.

We already know plenty about the game as it is and it's only two weeks until the console release. We can learn the more important facts after all the spamming stops.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm hoping for the next stupid question, Gabe just breaks down in laughter and knocks over the camera so all we see for the next 30 seconds is him on the floor laughing like a mad man

i know its not really gabes fault its just damn people need to start asking better questions, this was a funny Q&A i just wish people werent stupid