Greetings all,
    I would like to clarify some things on the upcoming addon.

First of all, the package:
    It will include 2 DVD`s.
    First DVD will contain IL-2 Forgotten battles complete set from v2.0 to v4.07. That covers pretty much everything that was ever released since IL-2 Forgotten Battles. Meaning, IL-2 Forgotten Battles, AEP, PF, Pe-2, 4.06 and 4.07 (i.e. a bundle of Sturmoviks over Manjuria + VVS 1946).

Second DVD will contain all kinds of bonus materials, don?t want to spoil it for you? but some Oleg already mentioned @sukhoi.ru. Things like videos of BOB development, late BOB videos and other cool stuff.

This DVD set will be released sometime in November of 2006 and will be Europe ? Australia ONLY.

USA release of this DVD will be announced separately.

Each add-on (SoM and vvs1946) will also be available worldwide for download via BoontyBox.

I hope said above pretty much clears things up? and my PM too <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Magnum PC

Greetings all,
    I would like to clarify some things on the upcoming addon.

First of all, the package:
    It will include 2 DVD`s.
    First DVD will contain IL-2 Forgotten battles complete set from v2.0 to v4.07. That covers pretty much everything that was ever released since IL-2 Forgotten Battles. Meaning, IL-2 Forgotten Battles, AEP, PF, Pe-2, 4.06 and 4.07 (i.e. a bundle of Sturmoviks over Manjuria + VVS 1946).

Second DVD will contain all kinds of bonus materials, don?t want to spoil it for you? but some Oleg already mentioned @sukhoi.ru. Things like videos of BOB development, late BOB videos and other cool stuff.

This DVD set will be released sometime in November of 2006 and will be Europe ? Australia ONLY.

USA release of this DVD will be announced separately.

Each add-on (SoM and vvs1946) will also be available worldwide for download via BoontyBox.

I hope said above pretty much clears things up? and my PM too <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V!
    Regards,

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Magnum PC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">.... download via BoontyBox. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You mean this hasn't gone away, even after we ignored it.. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Will the Boontybox download version be released sooner?, IE: 2 weeks <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

.. .. Soviet Fighter Tactics Merlin The Doors
    DA!
    WWII Links

come on guys, enough booty talk It`s an option for those who doesnt want to purchase DVD, that`s all. Bootybox is pretty harmless if you know how to deal with it <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V!
    Regards,

Magnum PC

F6_Ace's Avatar Senior Member
    As there are downloads, does that mean that there is no new encryption scheme for the game?

Or, is that included in the downloads?

This is just to quench the speculation, of course.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I probably just opt for the full DVD. Just for an easy install when needed. But atleast the ones who was whining about having to buy everything instead of just 4.06 and 4.07 can rest easy for now. Im sure they will complain about boounty now, even though its easily removed, as noted many times. All falls on deaf ears though.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

VMF-214 The Original Black Sheep Squadron of the IL-2 series are currently recruiting dedicated and mature pilots. Visit us at http://vmf214blacksheep.com/

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:......Bootybox is pretty harmful if you know how to deal with it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd bet a nickle he meant harmless........I just think it BS, and very unfair that those of use that buy the DVD cannot get this outstanding gaming playing/downloading/updating utility.

Especially since i erased all my boonty stuff day one..........accidentally of course <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">"Does this make my Hien look big?"
    "I love my Ha-40's"
    "She loves teh Swallow"
    "Don't call me cho-cho san"
    </span>

Duhhh, harmless of course lol. Thanks for correcting me BF <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V!
    Regards,

Magnum PC

No north american release date yet for DVD. I guess ill have to put up with bounty<div class="ev_tpc_signature">