E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    There was some 14 year old kid in my very first beta game that literally (not exaggerating at all) said "REALLY?!?!?!?" every single time he died.

Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    There was some 14 year old kid in my very first beta game that literally (not exaggerating at all) said "REALLY?!?!?!?" every single time he died.
    Haha, I've played with someone like this not recently. He was about as much of a "runner" you could be... He ran everywhere, never got a kill because he'd always run into his persuer. Everytime he just kept saying "REALLY"? I just don't get how some people's minds work.

My target started climbing the roof so(obviously) i followed him, pulled him off the ledge to "oh my god this KID ****ing sucks" ehhhh what? how do you work that out? lol. Got assigned him again after dying again he was on the roof so i went up assassinated him. This time "oh my god what a camper" seriously wtf. Its funny when people hear this kind of excuse in cod and then they think its a good excuse in every game every time they die haha.

Haha when I play with my friend Oranges and he threatens to remove us from his friend list if we lose or that he is never playing the game again after today hahaha, it's all in good fun though, it's just funny how he says everything

Mute (the in game skill) is a massive ammount of fun with mic ragers in the game. i dont use it much but when i have a mic spammer in wanted games i bring out the mute build and listen to the anger flow.

Originally posted by AgrippAA:
    Mute (the in game skill) is a massive ammount of fun with mic ragers in the game. i dont use it much but when i have a mic spammer in wanted games i bring out the mute build and listen to the anger flow.
    I've never used mute, I might have to give it a go

A while ago when playing normal Wanted matches, there was this one guy who would laugh like a maniac when he killed someone or whenever he got the 1st place.

But whenever he got killed he would yell the name of his persuer or he said something among the lines of "Why can't you just let me play!", if I remember it correctly.

And at some point he exploded when I frequently used my hidden gun on him, (he kept running over the roofs) and he started calling me a gay fg and such.
    So whenever I was his target and he was close to me, he began to sing that he was going to kill me. It made me paranoid and when I tried to get safe and couldn't see him, he would laugh like a maniac.

Even though he kept insulting me, I found these matches the most fun so far. They also felt the most "alive"

Oh God, where to begin?

My favorite was in a Wanted match in Monteriggoni, where we were getting down to the wire and I was at the base of the stairs leading up to the villa. I heard the whispering, and looking at the stairs, I saw the shadow of the Priest coming up behind me on a rooftop. I immediately bolted left, and he hit the ground where I was standing (too far away or didn't lock, IDK), and I chucked a Smoke Bomb, which he then ran right into. I stunned him, at which point he demanded 'How the hell did you DO that?'

To which I replied 'Saw your shadow. Not my first rodeo, cowboy.' Looking back, I wish I'd said something more clever, but I think the humiliation of stunning was enough.

Another one was a Manhunt in Florence. One of my predators paused momentarily, because I've got Morph and had just used it, so I took the opportunity to box his ears. (He uttered something funny, but it was highly racist so I will not utter it here.) I then kept walking a little further with my posse, then stepped out. My friends, half watching the game, state 'This is Manhunt, dude. He's going to get up and come right after you in a second.'

I replied 'I want him to,' deeming him to be a rookie player.

I was right. He got up, ran straight at me, and wound up with lungs full of smoke. I judo-chopped his neck and then boogied over the rooftops. The best part was his reaction. "Are. You. Serious?!?"

Hahaha, these stories are all epic!

My best, crowning moment of awesome was when I was being hunted in Manhunt and was hiding in a haystack.

My pursuer comes sprinting by me and slows down and says "he's here somewhere.... THAT ONE!" and kills a nearby character that wasn't even my model! Cue screams of "****ing SQUARE DOESN"T ****ING WORK!"

then i stunned him

Originally posted by ElliottLam:
    Hahaha, these stories are all epic!

My best, crowning moment of awesome was when I was being hunted in Manhunt and was hiding in a haystack.

My pursuer comes sprinting by me and slows down and says "he's here somewhere.... THAT ONE!" and kills a nearby character that wasn't even my model! Cue screams of "****ing SQUARE DOESN"T ****ING WORK!"

then i stunned him
    Lol, when I first started playing I used to accidently kill the wrong guy all the time, really annoyed me. Fortunately I don't have a mic so no one can hear me rage haha..

But now I'm smart enough to use the lock system every time