View Poll Results: Will you be able to use the armor in-game?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    Does anyone know if you will be able to use the armor of altair in Assassin's creed brotherhood because i couldn't find any official statement about it. It would really help me to decide what edition to pre-order. I'm new to this forum and have no clue how to set up a topic so please forgive me.

Ps: I know it gets blown away at the beginning of the game but i've seen a few trailers where the armor is used. Please clarify

EDIT: It's been revealed on november 2 2010 that it is unlocked as a uplay reward but may just be a texture(which i highly doubt)

The trailers you've seen use Altair's Armor is probably from before the Siege of Monterrigoni, when Ezio and Mario are escaping the Vatican right after the ending of AC2.

You only use it at the start as far as we know. What you have seen is gameplay taken from the start when Ezio is escaping Rome after leaving the Vault.

Yeah the gameplay when escaping the vatican but also this which seems to be at the end of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm7cPxAdoto
    3:56 into it you can see him fighting cesare with armor of altair

Originally posted by realgangsta213:
    Yeah the gameplay when escaping the vatican but also this which seems to be at the end of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm7cPxAdoto
    3:56 into it you can see him fighting cesare with armor of altair
    That's pretty interesting. I hadn't noticed that before. Now somebody explain this...

Could any forum manager comment on this so that this is clarified once and for all

Yeah, it does look like the end of the game, judging from what we've seen from <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Spain</span> for now. We might be able to unlock it at a later point in the game.

Originally posted by BK-110:
    Yeah, it does look like the end of the game, judging from what we've seen from <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Spain</span> for now. We might be able to unlock it at a later point in the game.
    So you're suggesting the cannonball just propelled the armor across Italy? Interesting thought tbh Although I'd hate it if one of your assassins went to a mission to pick it up. But you have to keep in mind that the dev diaries were made some time ago and it could have been taken out. Let's hope not. All I and everyone who viewed this forum want is for a forum manager to comment on this and set our minds at peace.

Does anyone know if the helmschmied drachen armor is unbreakable?

actually, seeing as how in dev diary #2 ezio is fighting cesare in what appears to be spain in the background, one could say that you unlock this armor later on in the game through uplay

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►