GeneralTrumbo's Avatar Banned
    It is about time...hopefully this game makes people care for Desmond more. MAKE IT HAPPEN UBISOFT! Assassins Creed 3 WILL focus mainly on Desmond by the way. It was confirmed by Alexandre Amancio. So...what do you all think?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    I definitely think so. We're going to see some of his memories as well apparently, which I would suspect will give us much insight into his character.

Originally posted by LightRey:
    I definitely think so. We're going to see some of his memories as well apparently, which I would suspect will give us much insight into his character.
    I think Desmond should get a lot more gameplay in AC3, but definitely not the full game as him. Ubisoft knows that history is their background. I'm actually very interested in seeing his past.

We are!? Oooh, I'm looking forward to this

Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    I think Desmond should get a lot more gameplay in AC3, but definitely not the full game as him. Ubisoft knows that history is their background. I'm actually very interested in seeing his past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Me too. I also wouldn't be surprised if we learned more about his relationship with his parents. He said that while growing up to him they were like his "wardens", which is something that will surely come up in one way or another, especially since William "Bill" Miles is most likely directly related to him and very likely his father.

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by JenC03:
    We are!? Oooh, I'm looking forward to this
    I apologise if I sound rude, but have you been living under a rock?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    We are!? Oooh, I'm looking forward to this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking at the animus loading screens in the E3 trailer, it sums up to like 28 memories(maybe less, but they are all seperate from each other) of Desmond's past.(I am thinking these are sequences) I think part takes place in some gameplay in North Dakota, hence the "Stone Faces". And also, I believe, it shows Desmond's capture; gameplay on The Farm, where Desmond grew up, his father and mother, and a bunch of other stuff. It is actually very cool.

Yeah, about time.

...especially since William "Bill" Miles is most likely directly related to him and very likely his father.
    William M is William Miles ... How did I miss this!?
    (Now I see why you were telling me to, I quote, 'Please, for the love of god, realize that that would just not work.' when I thought William M was the villain)

Sorry to go off topic, but how did people know William M was William Miles?
    (I just want to know where if in the game - not the wiki or anything - it's mentioned)

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    I appologise if I sound rude, but have you been living under a rock?
    No, it really does sound like I've been living under a rock.

Thanks for the explanation GeneralTrumbo, I've been avoiding all the E3 walkthroughs & demos (only watching trailers ) because I felt after I watched everything before ACB's release, that some of the magic & excitement was lost when I actually played it.

...especially since William "Bill" Miles is most likely directly related to him and very likely his father.
    William M is William Miles ... How did I miss this!?
    (Now I see why you were telling me to, I quote, 'Please, for the love of god, realize that that would just not work.' when I thought William M was the villain)

Sorry to go off topic, but how did people know William M was William Miles?
    (I just want to know where if in the game - not the wiki or anything - it's mentioned)

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    I appologise if I sound rude, but have you been living under a rock?
    No, it really does sound like I've been living under a rock.

Thanks for the explanation GeneralTrumbo, I've been avoiding all the E3 walkthroughs & demos (only watching trailers ) because I felt after I watched everything before ACB's release some magic & excitement was lost </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The Encyclopedia video. It showed lots of interesting stuff.