Hello!
    my friend is having the same problem.
    when he trys to play campaign or training the game crashes D:
    i hope changing the drivers will work
    how did you downloaded the 2.66.58?
    probaly i won't come back to this page, so i hope you can add me on steam, to talk better, i would be very thanked man
    steam: kevin_teixeira
    have a nice day!

First of all... Thx verry much to negadave and KingDaniel... For all post showing about configs for Double Agent PC... Its Help me a lot!!!

But I have another question... Please send me "A light"...

So... HOW CAN I SET AUDIO AND VIDEO CONFIGS IN MULTIPLAYER INTERFACE???

I aready try to modificate the .ini files, but don't work yet!!!

Please... Try to solve this!

Thank you!!!

Best regards!

[Paulo Arruda]

I do not know if I am doing something wrong. My game is crashing when I am at the load screen. I went into my directory and when I try to add -ll at the end of the target line it tells me that it is not valid and I can not save it. Anyone one else have this problem and am I doing it wrong?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, I suggest you contact technical support who will be able to troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

Ingles
    first go into program files and create a folder named ubisoft and inside it create another folder with the name Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent take all the files extracted from TCSPDA and place inside the folder Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent open regedit and please HEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / software and create a new value with that name: ubisoft and within ubisoft create another value with that name: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent now create a value string and place the directory created Ubisoft / Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent and press ok.
    Now you will install the patch
    http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=1931
    Now you vai pro directory of the game Ubisoft / Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double / SCDA-Offline and in between propiedades of splintercell4.exe and disable visual themes and composition of the work area and activate mdo administrator, compatibility mode windows xp service pack 2 640x480 resolution and apply and press ok.
    Now create a shortcut in the same directory splitercell4.exe and propiedades between the shortcut and add-II:
    "C: \ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent \ SCDA-Offline \ System \ SplinterCell4.exe"-II
    Now back pro directory C: \ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent and create a shortcut on the shortcut propiedades SCDALauncher this shortcut will put you again-II:
    "C: \ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent \ SCDALauncher.exe"-II
    Now download the program 3d analyze:
    http://3d-analyze-2-36.soft-free-download.com/pt/
    open it and select the splintercell4 and SCDALauncher.exe and press run , this time he created some files again in the configuration directory of the game
    C: \ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent \ and open config_gl and config_dx and change all values ​​to 0 and save.
    Ready now the game is working.
    Portuques
    primeiro vá em program files e crie uma pasta com o nome ubisoft e dentro dela crie outra pasta com o nome Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent pegue todos os arquivos extraidos de TCSPDA e coloque dentro da pasta Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent abra o regedit e entre em hey_local_machine/software e crie um novo valor com esse nome: ubisoft e dentro de ubisoft crie outro valor com esse nome: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent agora crie um valor de cadeia de caracteres e coloque o diretorio criado Ubisoft/Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent e aperte ok.
    Agora voce vai instalar os patch
    http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=1931
    agora voce vai pro diretorio do jogo Ubisoft/Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double/SCDA-Offline e entre nas propiedades de splintercell4.exe e desative temas visuais e composição da area de trabalho e ative mdo administrador, modo compatibilidade com o windows xp service pack 2 e resolução 640x480 aplique e aperte ok.
    agora crie um atalho de splitercell4.exe nesse mesmo diretorio e entre nas propiedades de atalho e adicione -II :
    "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\System\SplinterCell4.exe" -II
    agora volte pro diretorio C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent e crie um atalho no SCDALauncher nesse atalho nas propiedades de atalho voce vai colocar novamente -II:
    "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDALauncher.exe" -II
    agora só é aplicar e dar ok
    agora baixe o programa 3d analyze:
    http://3d-analyze-2-36.soft-free-download.com/pt/
    abra ele e selecione o splintercell4 e SCDALauncher.exe aperte run, nesse momento ele criou algums arquivos de configuração entre novamente no diretorio do jogo
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent\ e abra config_gl e config_dx e mude todos os valores para 0 e salve.
    pronto agora o jogo esta funcionando .

scda w7

i have windows 7 and i can not get my scda to run at all. i updated my gts 450 driver to 1027 or something like that and still nothing. i click on my icon and nothing. i have tried running it in xp and vista sp 2 & 3. its a legit game that has sc:ct, sc:da, sc:c, and the hawx all in one package.(all have there seperate disc) sc: ct and hawx work fine no problem it is the other 2 i cant get going scda and conviction. any ideas?

Stealth meter won't work properly on the Shanghai mission

Hi,

i am trying to play Splinter Cell Double Agent but when i get to the Shanghai Hotel mission my stealth meter will stay yellow forever and never go green while i am climbing down the building.
    I looked up some walkthrough videos of the Shanghai mission on youtube and the stealth meter stays green all the time except for the part where the fireworks explode.
    This makes it impossible to advance through the mission because as soon as i get to the laundry window/air shaft i get detected and killed asap.

My system specifications are as follows:

Cpu:I7 2600k
    GPU:Geforce GTX 780
    Mainboard:Asus P8P67 Pro
    Memory:16GB
    Sound card:Xonar Essence STX
    Psu:650W
    SSD:OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    HDD: 1TB Black Caviar

I would appreciate it if you could find a solution for this problem.

Kind regards

Hi and welcome to the forums, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Can't even install

Hello,I bought this game 2 days ago and no matter what I do,I can't even install the game and I don't know why.
    I've tried using the updater,running as administrator,disabling this and that but nothing works and I'm starting to get really mad.Could someone help me please?
    These are my PC details,and also I leave an image of the message which always appears just when I start installing the game.

PC details(Windows 7):

-CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz

-CPU Speed: You Have: 2.4 GHz Performance Rated at: 6 GHz

-RAM: 4 GB

-OS: MICROSOFT Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

-Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

-DirectX version: 11.0

-Sound Card: Sonido Intel(R) para pantallas / Intel(R) Sound for screens

-CD-ROM: hp DVD A DS8A5LH

That damn message.Translation:

An error has ocurred when executing the installation program.
    Check if any previous installation has been completed and close the rest of applications.
    If error persists, put in contact with the provider: Ubisoft.

Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/