Does anyone who anticipates this title like to see an option where your personal nose art can be used ( I thought the Microprose B17 sim was great for the effort the programmers took in allowing the players to create and paste their own nose art) !

Does anyone who anticipates this title like to see an option where your personal nose art can be used ( I thought the Microprose B17 sim was great for the effort the programmers took in allowing the players to create and paste their own nose art) !

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    I love nose art, but from all the pictures of pacific planes I've seen, it was scarce. There where always some writing or maybe a small picture on the aircraft, but not nearly like it was in the European Theatre. Also, dunno if this is true, but I heard that sometimes pilots would fly each others planes just because of aircraft availibility, so having your "own" plane wasn't too common either. Not positive about that last part however.

S!

Hutch

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."
    Badges!? We don't needs no stinkin' badges!