I downloaded this campaign from the mission section of the website(found at the very bottom presently). I did everything the readme.txt said (at least I think i did) but when I try to load it goes to about 40% then an error msg comes up "regiment Jv44_ not found" then the loading ends. Did I do something wrong or is there a file missing in this downloadable mission? I'm using v. 1.22 if that affects anything.

I downloaded this campaign from the mission section of the website(found at the very bottom presently). I did everything the readme.txt said (at least I think i did) but when I try to load it goes to about 40% then an error msg comes up "regiment Jv44_ not found" then the loading ends. Did I do something wrong or is there a file missing in this downloadable mission? I'm using v. 1.22 if that affects anything.

Dunkelgrun's Avatar Senior Member
    Doesn't that have the Ta152 in it? That came with AEP, so is 1.22 AEP or just FB. (My memory fails me.) If it's just FB then there's your problem. If not then I don't know.

Cheers!

It's FB. Doh!! All that work for nothing-ok it's not much that still. I wish I knew which version of the game these downlaods are for. Doh!!