59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 64.41%
  • No

11 18.64%
  • Fneb

10 16.95%
    Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    Weight training 3-4days a week, and basketball whenever I have time and weather conditions are suitable

horseback's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MB_Avro_UK:
    hi all,

Brisk walking for 30 minutes each day is the best exercise. No physical stresses or injuries and no Gym costs.

And the scenery is better than a gym mirror...

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro.
    You must not live in MY neighborhood. I ride a stationary bike while watching the news or "That Seventies Show" reruns. Like Faustnik, I've had a few bouts of plantar fasciitis myself; the natural result of trying to run 'laps' on the deck of a fast frigate while at sea (I did my sea time before this Golden Age of properly cushioned running shoes).

cheers

horseback

Regular excercise is a good recipe for a happy life..

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    I work out 4 times a week, mountainbike, rock climb and do a 15 mile walk once a week with a 60 pound rucksack. Then top it off with some target shooting.

Once a month i go off to snowdonia, the breacon beacons, lake district or the peak district for a large walk.

It keeps me happy. I get very bored and unhappy sitting on my arse just doing school work.

No. I don't have time + i can't afford swimming or something like that when i have time.

bazzaah2's Avatar Senior Member
    been a bit lazy over the winter but dusted off my bike the other week and working up to some good long runs out on that.

Otherwise a bit of jogging with the gf.

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    Well gotta get into it when my break heals. Maybe I'll learn to fall correctly next time. Was an avid cyclist before, and love walking and am thinking of joining a gym.

jurinko's Avatar Senior Member

thats me!

I born in New Mexico!!!

your going the wrong way on that hill Jurinko.
    Downhill is where it's at!

BANZAI!

I ride 200-250k's a week, i need some weights training though - it's killing my back these days.