BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    is lacking!

Originally posted by BaldieJr:
    is lacking ...
    ...a perceptible effect on your -possibly scarce or maybe dormant- aesthetic sensitivity. However, I find it to be abundant and plentiful, causing remarkable and distinct beauty perceptions when it strikes mine

Cheers,
    S.

Disagree 100%

Big, full round wings on a firm thin frame with a nicely curved tail, what more can you ask for?

It's widely regarded as a beautifyl aircraft... I think it looks a little wimpy, personally. It is a beautiful aircraft- clean, sweeping lines.. but, as a combat aircraft, I think it could look more fearsome. The tropicalized ones with the air filter look a little more rugged than the european ones, tho.

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by faustnik:
    Disagree 100%

Big, full round wings on a firm thin frame with a nicely curved tail, what more can you ask for?
    I'd ask for this

I've kicked myself a few times for looking on my six a lollering at the pretty bird acting all 'aggressive' and 'tough' and then finding out (to my dismay unfortunately) that the thing has guns....

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by faustnik:
    Disagree 100%

A nicer default skin with proper RAF markings on it

RGR that Ice... it really is a shame that we STILL dont have proper Markings. the Roundels on teh wings are too far out on the wing and the roundels on the underside of the wing are too big... and thats just the wings. :|

at least the Tempest has got them right for the most part.

Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faustnik:
    Disagree 100%

A nicer default skin with proper RAF markings on it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take mine with USAAF markings thank you!

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    if u want aggressive take a tiffy or mossie

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►