Hello dear forum comrades. I have noticed today that templar grades are being frauded by a group of boosters. They found away to fight against themselves in ranked matches, and now they f*ucking up the templar grades. Look at this screen shot here:

As you can see, this group of 4 players have a HUGE lead on the 5th ranked player tastemyfreedom whos best scores are around 12k.
    So, how can we explain that huge lead those players have? Do they score like 20k a session?

Oh, but it gets better. Look at this picture below:

Oh, and it looks like those players....SCORED AROUND 40K EACH WHICH IS ****IN IMPOSSIBLE. How can people explain that? To score that amount of point you must score at least 66.6 points PER SECOND in manhunt or wanted. Assuming it takes at least a minute to get to your targets or wait your persuers to arrive, you lose 2 minutes of the game, so you have to score around 84 points per second and there is absolutely no way to get that amount of points in manhunt because a stun takes 3 seconds to be achieved, and no one would let them be stun-locked during such amount of time without pressing triangle(on ps3).

So I hope Ubisoft will make a new patch that won't allow friends to play against each other, or simply nerf stun-locking.

There was a glitch just after release games were over 100 min long so people got high scores.

The rest who can get 800 point chase kills should be banned.

But dude, those players just...appeared. I never saw them in the top templar grades and now they are all magically in top 5? And those top 4 players are by coincidence in the top 10 of best session score ever? Something isn't clear here...

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    If you believe them to be boosters/cheaters, could you please report them to Microsoft/Sony/Steam.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Serrachio:
    If you believe them to be boosters/cheaters, could you please report them to Microsoft/Sony/Steam.
    Also, there are rules about "naming and shaming"

Might want to blank out the names, or this thread will get locked, and you may get told off by the admins here.

Would you kindly link me to the actual page where the rankings are listed, I'd like to know what website you got the screenshots from.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by H3ll_on_Earth-:
    Would you kindly link me to the actual page where the rankings are listed, I'd like to know what website you got the screenshots from.
    It looks like the Assassin's Network to me...