Being somehow..ahh technically challenged, could one explain prop pitch management in game prop "percentage" and sole relation to actions: take off, sustained climb, combat manoeuvers and cruising ? General information available on most links i read did help me grasp it in some way, but ...

Also, how does one ( tries to) get off a spin ?

Thanks for the help !

Being somehow..ahh technically challenged, could one explain prop pitch management in game prop "percentage" and sole relation to actions: take off, sustained climb, combat manoeuvers and cruising ? General information available on most links i read did help me grasp it in some way, but ...

Thanks for the help !

If you`re spinning[flat spin] then you must slow your plane as much as you can and force it to direct it`s nose downwards.It`ll pick up some speed and hopefully regain control.

Haven`t done it yet in AEP though.

Woof603's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Thanks for the help !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stick full forward, opposite rudder to the direction of the spin

ELEM's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woof603:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Thanks for the help !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stick full forward, opposite rudder to the direction of the spin <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And throttle closed.

I wouldn't join any club that would have ME as member!

A link(you may have read this already):

C.E.M.

"#2 Attack that ship".."#1..with what?".."#2 your ordnance DAMMIT!".."#1 my ordnance is in Olegs office, same place yours is".."#2 we'd better learn German then"