Since there is not much if at all coming from the official channels, how about a unoffical Goshikisen or SaQSoN friday May 6th update ?

Thanks much guys,

Jagd

SaQSoN's Avatar Senior Member
    Ask Ubi.

I think I've stretched the picture material about as far as I can stretch it without getting into aborted Typhoons and obscure Japanese aircraft shots. I think the ball is, well and truly, in the "official" court now.

Regards, Goshikisen.

" I see nothink, I know nothink ! "

-- Sgt. Schultz, Hogan's Heroes

Originally posted by jagdmailer:
    Since there is not much if at all coming from the official channels, how about a unoffical Goshikisen or SaQSoN friday May 6th update ?

Thanks much guys,

Jagd
    Spoke too soon... I forgot the Pfeil. I know the cockpit has been featured in previous official updates so it should be sorta kosher for a "screenshot". Remember... these shots are pure speculation and Maddox Games could very well not add the Do-335.

For jadgmailer - a micro, unofficial Friday update.

Dornier Do-335

Regards, Goshikisen.

Since I'm a PTO fan and would be more than happy to see more ships in PF... here's something associated with Battleships and Cruisers. Vought's OS2U Kingfisher.

This model will almost certainly NOT be in the game... I just like the way it looks. A modeller by the name of Xanty built it. Nice work.

The Eyes of the Fleet

Regards, Goshikisen.

yes yes heeelll yes id lurve to see more nautical aircraft.

the exotics are nice, but some stalwarts are sorely missed.

be nice to happen across a lone spotter plane in my long coastal patrol zero flights....