View Poll Results: in the stromy weather footage the wintergarten is incorrect , see here for further info .

[url="h

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • fix the wintergarten into the historical one

13 59.09%
  • let the moders fix the wintergarten

2 9.09%
  • i,m not a perfectionist its ok as it is.

6 27.27%
  • whats a wintergarten?

1 4.55%

It should be fixed, of course. If it's to be a simulations, it must be exact because you have lots of info and more everywhere. Leaving that "as is" is a mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my Das Boot album http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/martes86/

Lead translator and public relations officer for PlanetSHIII.

If you speak Spanish, don't forget to visit the WPL's 24th Flotille: http://www.24flotilla.com/

keep those votes comming poeple !

Do we really need polls for this sort of stuff?

yes! the sh3 team stated that polling is the best way to find out what we want .

I'm a modeler and I know that OFTEN scale models are not so perfect: I wanna study more pics of REAL VIIc subs before say the rendered wintergarden is not historical...

"A coicidence isan anomaly for the science"
    Gil Grissom

RedTerex's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bausbis23:
    yes! the sh3 team stated that polling is the best way to find out what we want .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apart from Lifeboats !

RedTerex

macker33's Avatar Senior Member
    it looks kinda right and thats ok for me.

i
    ll⬠r
    /========ll======&gt; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr_ZEUS:
    I'm a modeler and I know that OFTEN scale models are not so perfect: I wanna study more pics of REAL VIIc subs before say the rendered wintergarden is not historical...

"A coicidence isan anomaly for the science"
    Gil Grissom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i can asure you this model is as accurate as can be, and if you had checked the link i posted , you would have seen the real wintergarten in the picture looks exaclty the same as in the model.