not the true 9th kill but the ambush. is the woman templar the scientist woman from the future because to me they looked and sounded the same

ya i thought lucy could have descended from that lady, but who knows. it could be too because he lets her live

deskpe's Avatar Senior Member
    i didnt think that at all

Originally posted by deskpe:
    i didnt think that at all
    well i just repl;ayed it and its definatelythe same voive and character model

but *spoiler below*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">lucy is an assassin</span>

Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
    but *spoiler below*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">lucy is an assassin</span>
    doesnt mean her ancester had to be.

osnt matter about anything like thta its definatly the same character, load it up and look. she also sounds identicle

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    It isn't the same character model. 'Nor is it the same voice. Aside from that, for Lucy to be born an assassin, her parents would have had to be, as would their grandparents. No assassin in their right minds would allow a descendant of the templars into their ranks, if nothing else, just out of fear of spies.

Edit, actually so I don't look stupid: I'ma load up again and check... but I'm 99.9% sure that it's true, if nothing other than what I just stated.

No templar descendant would join the assassins, willingly.

Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
    It isn't the same character model. 'Nor is it the same voice. Aside from that, for Lucy to be born an assassin, her parents would have had to be, as would their grandparents. No assassin in their right minds would allow a descendant of the templars into their ranks, if nothing else, just out of fear of spies.

Edit, actually so I don't look stupid: I'ma load up again and check... but I'm 99.9% sure that it's true, if nothing other than what I just stated.

No templar descendant would join the assassins, willingly.
    who said she was a true templar, might have just been a disquise

also note that he let her go, why would he d that. he kills civilians so that they cant warn the targets that hes around but he lets an important key target get away.

so unless its important story wise for her to live im putting money its her

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    She believed in what the templars did, and she refered to all of their plans with "we" and "us"

Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
    She believed in what the templars did, and she refered to all of their plans with "we" and "us"
    something still doesnt add up, why would altair let her live. i know he says you arent my taret so i'l let you go.

but all through the games interogation missions he says i cant let you live incase you tell the target that im here