n3rd93's Avatar Junior Member
    can anyone help me how to activate the cdkey?

Originally posted by n3rd93:
    can anyone help me how to activate the cdkey?
    From which Online Store did you download this Game ? Or did you just purchase the KEY online from some Shop ? Your reply is not clear.

Does it not ask you to Log-in into your Account, if you want to access Uplay, or Play MP ? You need to activate the CD-key after you have logged-in into your Account, imo..

I don't have Brotherhood with me right now, but for reference, read the following link, if you want to play ACB without an Internet Connection. Don't know if this applies to All versions of this game (i.e. Retail, and Digital Download etc.).....

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14702

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i bought the key from an online shop,how am i suppose to download the game?

i bought the key from an online shop,how am i suppose to download the game?
    Oh, from which SHOP did you buy the CD-KEY ? Is that site 100% Legal and valid ?

Btw, you need to BUY a Legal Copy of this game, and then download it from any Digital store like STEAM, D2D, GamersGate, UBIShop etc. But when you purchase the Game from these Stores, you will get the Product-KEY with it, so you do not have to again BUY or Search for the CD-KEY, imo....

When you Buy/download any Game, be it a RETAIL disk copy, or Digital, it comes with the Product-Key for activation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you give me a decent link for me to download the Ubisoft game launcher...all the links i've tried online doesnt seem to work

I bought it digitaly and i got the cd key already

can you give me a decent link for me to download the Ubisoft game launcher...all the links i've tried online doesnt seem to work
    The UBI GameLauncher can also be downloaded from here:

http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I downloaded it and installed it already now im having problem launching it...its says that"The launcher cannot be started directly"-please start the game you want to play instead

any ideas?

I downloaded it and installed it already now im having problem launching it...its says that"The launcher cannot be started directly"-please start the game you want to play instead
    I don't think I might be help you with this particular issue, because one more Guy is facing this exact Same problem.....

Btw, can you Launch and play the Game by clicking on the Game's executable file i.e. ACBSP.exe ? Search for this file, under where you have installed the Game, and then click on it to run the Game. Just see what happens ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------