I just noticed recently an acrobat/jester in purple clothes (like the one from the multiplayer option) keeps attacking me on sight as I leave the brothel to go towards the water. He tends to be around the dock area standing on his hands and then sees me and attacks.

What's all that about? Is there a mission for this that I haven't had yet?

They were added with the Da Vinci Disappearance, there are 5 of them scattered around Rome and if you beat all of them up you'll get an achievement.

Originally posted by Lignjoslav:
    They were added with the Da Vinci Disappearance, there are 5 of them scattered around Rome and if you beat all of them up you'll get an achievement.
    You said it well "BEAT", NOT KILL

If you kill them it doesn't count. Most of them are found near water. Normally just run to them quickly and attack to beat them down in one hit. If you get into a fight, don't forget to use hands only, and run towards safe areas without water or guards to prevent them from dying.
    If they happen to die, just get back to the area after a while, they should have respawned.

Thanks for the replies - I had noticed they appeared only after The da Vinci Disappearance so I had wondered if it was even meant to be part of that storyline.

Vey03's Avatar Senior Member
    I've only seen 2...and i killed both...oops.

I noticed it was called "The Harlequin" after beating him up successfully. I haven't even seen the other four :/ I wouldn't know where to start looking.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by PurpleHaze1980:
    I noticed it was called "The Harlequin" after beating him up successfully. I haven't even seen the other four :/ I wouldn't know where to start looking.
    Well google is a good start

I've got 4, but i can't find the one near the rosa in fiore... i've gone up the tiber lots of times, but i never see him

He is behind the house on that stairs to the water.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/as...-2011031016444329091

Gamesradar's Mikel Reparaz helped me collect the feathers in ACII and he has made lots of guides for ACB collectibles.

The harlequin's appear after you activate Da Vinci dlc, but personally I meant them before actually playing the Da Vinci memories, so I don't think they are part of a greater storyline.
    Maybe Ezio killed/locked up Cahin so his apprentice harlequin's are after him for that, lol

wait so I can't get achievement cuz I killed one?! or is there a way to fix this?!