For you Pony lovers. Just a heads up for what's on tonight, 8PM EST.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Good show... been on a few times. Well worth the watch though.. too bad Ill be working.

Worth a look but don't cry in your cereal if you miss it. P51 won the war, yadda-yadda. Turn the sound off and listen to your iPod instead.

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuftLuver:
    Worth a look but don't cry in your cereal if you miss it. P51 won the war, yadda-yadda. Turn the sound off and listen to your iPod instead. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me as if somebody's holding a grudge or worried that the Pro-US conspiracy wil take over the world.

The War's over, matey

Thanks much!! I've set BeyondTV to record it

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    no dont turn the sound off - you cant hear the Merlins if you do that...

Just got finished watching it for the 100th time. Is it wrong if my favorite part was getting my jollies from the flybys?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuftLuver:
    Worth a look but don't cry in your cereal if you miss it. P51 won the war, yadda-yadda. Turn the sound off and listen to your iPod instead. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me as if somebody's holding a grudge or worried that the Pro-US conspiracy wil take over the world.

The War's over, matey <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all Sir Charles,

The Mustang is one of my favs, and of course it won the war.

It's just that the HC tends to get the facts wrong or oversimplify them at best.

That's all.

Capt_Kernel's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bearcat99:
    Good show... been on a few times. Well worth the watch though.. too bad Ill be working. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yea, what would Burger King do without you.

Hey, today the History Channel appeared in my satellite tv and i'm pretty happy... This night i could already watch a serie called "Flying in the history" about the USAF bombers... Unfortunatelly we don't have the same schedule than in the original channell but i hope i'll be seeing this one about P-51 soon...