I,d like to know if there is a light flyable airplane such as the L2 or the J-3 Cub? Sure would be nice to be able to fly slow arounf all this nice scenery!....Thanks.Baker

Try the P11c

CKY_86's Avatar Senior Member
    dont forget the j8a

We could have a Storch...

Speaking of small aircraft the LFS is neat, though not very good for sight-seeing .

Puts a whole new meaning on the word "Katyuska"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TangmerePhilipp:
    We could have a Storch... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always want the Fw-189 most, too bad I can't model. Hopefully the Russian successor to BOB will have it and better terrain.

A Stearman would be fun too. . . could be dual purpose trainer and sunday flier!

Some of the small light weight fighters would be the go, of which the Yak 3 is the best of the breed. Others in this specs are the French Bloch MB-700 & Caudron C-714, the British Miles M.20, Italian S.A.I.207, the American Bell XP-77 and Curtiss-Wrught CW-21B Demon. Only the Caudron and the Demon saw action. The Caudron with Polish pilots in France 1940 and the Demon with Dutch pilots against the Japanese early in 1942.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Cockpit for our U~2 is being developled, or it was. Czech out teh netwing and poke around. Gunner seat position too. Nice little Biplane.