Subject J80's Avatar Member
    Just want to say Hi, its my first time posting. I like everyone else here cannot wait for AC2 but I see alot of people complaining about the colour scheme of Florence from the GC gamplay walkthrough.

You notive that the colour is very red/pink as this looks to me as if it is dawn, the reason being is that when he comes up from the underground catacomb you see Florence in a different colour scheme which is in full sunlight.

Just wanted to get that across.....coz I think from what I seem the day/night cycle looks sweet...thanks for reading...

Let me know your thoughts!!!

You are absolutely right. This is the sunny Florence.

desonnac0's Avatar Banned
    hey, welcome to the forums

Anyway, here is a comparision. To he left is how it really looks like, and to the right is how I think it should look like. Just an opinion.

What do you mean by should look like? Like in real life?

Because, it's a bit like photo, you'll almost never find photo that look exactly like your eye would see, because artist are pushing the colours, adding layers to give more personality.

Here we can tell that your nicely edited image is colder, sharper and the other one is more warm, vibrant and dense.

I just love the way it is right now, and how all cities change and evolve with day/night cycle

Hmm remember that this are screenshots of (not full res) movies... And again I just like the colors how they are now... AC2 has a lot more color variety then AC1...

Maybe there will be colorfilters. They were already in AC1.

Originally posted by Atmon:
    What do you mean by should look like? Like in real life?

Because, it's a bit like photo, you'll almost never find photo that look exactly like your eye would see, because artist are pushing the colours, adding layers to give more personality.

Here we can tell that your nicely edited image is colder, sharper and the other one is more warm, vibrant and dense.

I just love the way it is right now, and how all cities change and evolve with day/night cycle
    yeah the city looks great for me, but the markers in the ground are just too exagerated...
    could anyone do something about it???

I didn't really mind the way Florence looked when I first watched the video. It looked just fine to me.

thekyle0's Avatar Senior Member
    I love the detail put into the land outside the walls.

@Cornik. I like how your version adds more variety to the color scheme. It especially stands out on the tree.