bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Hi Everyone

It's about time we had one of these threads

So please feel free to post your artwork relating to the world of Beyond Good & Evil.

Many thanks

Bitebug2003

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    ooo... gotta find my stuff.

EDIT: ok, found them.

my old avatar:
     3 people found this helpful

dom1999, those rock You're good with graphics, I especially like the big one that looks like film exposures ^_^

Here's a sketch I did. Little rusty with drawing the characters, but eh

Originally posted by CursedRedBaron:
    dom1999, those rock You're good with graphics, I especially like the big one that looks like film exposures ^_^

Here's a sketch I did. Little rusty with drawing the characters, but eh
    thanks. you got a cool cartoon style there. if you turn it into some linework, i'd love to color it in photoshop (it's not my specialty, but more of a hobby i suppose).

okay, so taking my favourite image and editing it a little, i got this:

there's not much been changed, but i absolutely love it. tell me what you think guys .

AAAHHH!!! Bright light, bright light!!!

The change is small, yet it's a nice touch. All the other fanart in the topic I've seen already(except for CRB's sketch, which is an excellent one!) and I've complimented on it before. I'll do it again: my compliments to all!

I prefer smoother transition/fade and longer durations, but am currently constrained by my limited skill and 250K Image upload limit. I used GIF Construction Set. Any suggestions?

Ai! Thanks guys, I forgot to check in XD Old habits die hard, I guess! Dom, I answered you on dA as well but I figure I'll do it here - your colouring/photoshoppery skills are great, I'd love to see you colour my sketch But I don't think I can take the time out to smooth it out right now, I have a looming deadline that people keep reminding me about these days feel free to run with it if you'd still like to, though!

UglyPhil, sysmangler - those're really cool I think this thread needs a little more love *whipcrack*

-CRB

Originally posted by sysmangler:
    I prefer smoother transition/fade and longer durations, but am currently constrained by my limited skill and 250K Image upload limit. I used GIF Construction Set. Any suggestions?
    um... all i can think of is smaller dimensions and lessen the colors... there's really not much else you can do than that. if you do that, you could probably fit in a few more frames.

Have you made the last pictures sysmangler ? If not, where do you take it ?

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►