slo_1_2_3's Avatar Senior Member
    Yup as I said i was in 109 he was in yak and boom off with his wing, online of course.

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    Let me be the first to congratulate you, let it be the first of many.

Von_Rat's Avatar Senior Member
    hayate ace should be in here shortly with a 109 diatribe.

congrats slo, what server were you on?

Question for you, i'm curious to know now that you have got the merged install, what your favorite planes are so far?

Well I like the bf 109 models and also the j8 biplane to just mess around in, but I haven't flown evrything yet but I like those planes even though online I get chased down like a dog and killed everytime I fly them.
    I like the yaks a bit also and still figuring out what all the new spits do and then theres the do-335 which I love when I'm tryin to take out some aaa its great for bombing runs and you can get out of trouble with it in a dogfight also.
    And I was in a server hosted by Dark_Helmet.

WTE_Galway's Avatar Senior Member
    the Emil is my favourite plane in the entire sim .. just fun to fly

i might be perverse .. but i actually liked the BoB version of the Emil from FB days with manual prop pitch only

I finally got a TA-152 from a Yak 3...nice fireball, but I got no points..bah! Winged a B-17 and took some bits off a Spit, but others finished them off...ah, well. At least things are looking up after being cannon fodder for quite awhile. I also took out some AA in a Tempest.....then had to bail after getting jumped...planes came from all directions to have ago at me after I shot up their airfield with rockets. Good fun. Those low level furballs are a nightmare. I like the sneaky JABO action.

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Way to go Slooooooooo first of many

It came after being killed no fewer than twenty one timesone of which just dropped outa the sky blew my wing off and ran away without me ever even seeing him,that one scared the **** outa me.

Don't forget about the bombers, they are something else.