I apologise for any confusion caused by my earlier post, Bobins666. Allow me to clarify further.

You can have Ubisoft Connect installed on multiple systems at once. For instance, I have Ubisoft Connect installed on both of my computers (laptop and PC). My computers have the same game library available to them. Both of my computers have Valiant Hearts installed on them, but only my PC has Assassin's Creed: Valhalla installed on it. I could download Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to my laptop if I wanted to, as it's in my game library. I could also download the game onto any other computer I logged into. If I bought a new PC, I could log into my Ubisoft account and download the game to the PC as well. I won't be charged again to download the game.

However, I cannot be logged into my Ubisoft account on both computers at once, and I'm unable to download games simultaneously on both accounts. I am also unable to play multiple games at once. I wouldn't be able to play both Assassin's Creed and Valiant Hearts at the same time. I can only be logged into my Ubisoft account on one computer at a time, and I can only play one game at a time. If I want to stop playing Valiant Hearts on my laptop and play it on my PC instead, I will need to log out of my account on my laptop and login again on PC.

I hope that makes more sense. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.