Can't unlock Shades of Darkness

Had the Heroes 6 Gold Edition and today, I purchased Shades of Darkness. Booted the game, clicked unlock content, entered the CD KEY I see on my Heroes 6 page, got the message that new content was unlocked, and.... when I click "Campaign", Shades of Darkness is still locked.

So not only did Ubi find a way to completely destroy the series, they also don't get you the product you pay them for now.
    Way to go, champs!

tell me if you cant fix this. i...may be able to help in a way, but you would need to pm me for that. after all, is it really morally wrong if we both paid for the game, its not my fault that the game doesnt work for **** anymore
     1 people found this helpful

Complete silence on an official Ubisoft forum about a broken game they keep selling on their store.
    Priceless.

I have the same problem. I entered my key in the game to unlock Shades of Darkness, but there was a message "The key has been used", and the game is still locked.

*sigh*
    Welcome to the dome of silence, my friend... sorry to read you are experiencing the same issue...

Day 9 of Ubi's complete silence. Will keep updating this thread till I get a solution or my money back.

Day 12 of Ubi's complete silence. Will keep updating this thread till I get a solution or my money back.

Day 16 of Ubi's complete silence. Will keep updating this thread till I get a solution or my money back.

Same issue here

Please let me know if you ever find out a way to actually unlock your content.

The same thing just happened to me.

I also have the added benefit of Ubisoft's website telling me I had ordered it, Ubisoft's Connect client telling me I haven't ordered it and no update to my U coins on anything, including the receipt they sent when I ordered it.

Day 20. I finally received a response. Still not even a bit closer to getting a resolution, but hey, it's a start!

Here's the response: http://prntscr.com/w4shzy
    I provided the screenshots they asked for, so let's see!

I did get 4 coins for purchase the game, so I will keep you posted. Ideally, I would like to be able to play the game. Otherwise, just get my money back.