blakduk's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all,
    just wishing you all a merry christmas. I've really enjoyed this forum over the past year since i convinced my wife that i be allowed a $10AUD game called Il2 last christmas (that has since cost me over $400AUD after i got a FFB stick, FB, AEP, PF, and a trackIR )
    Its been fun reading peoples posts of how 'porked' various things are, how 'uber' other things are, and most things being blamed on the fact that a Russian guy developed the program and therefore biased everything
    I've learned an enormous amount about WW2, especially regarding the eastern front, making it very plain to me just how much my education concentrated on the war from a Western perspective.
    Well done guys
    Now all i have to do is survive being in close proximity to my mother-in-law for a week

blakduk's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all,
    just wishing you all a merry christmas. I've really enjoyed this forum over the past year since i convinced my wife that i be allowed a $10AUD game called Il2 last christmas (that has since cost me over $400AUD after i got a FFB stick, FB, AEP, PF, and a trackIR )
    Its been fun reading peoples posts of how 'porked' various things are, how 'uber' other things are, and most things being blamed on the fact that a Russian guy developed the program and therefore biased everything
    I've learned an enormous amount about WW2, especially regarding the eastern front, making it very plain to me just how much my education concentrated on the war from a Western perspective.
    Well done guys
    Now all i have to do is survive being in close proximity to my mother-in-law for a week

Merry Christmas, chum. All the best to you and yours.