Over at the NaturalPoint Support/Download page. It includes a better uninstaller/registry cleaner and new USB drivers! FINALLY!

Alexi

-----------------------------
    Drug of choice....coffee

Over at the NaturalPoint Support/Download page. It includes a better uninstaller/registry cleaner and new USB drivers! FINALLY!

Alexi

Drug of choice....coffee

FatBoyHK's Avatar Senior Member
    scramble!!! it is NOT a drill!!!

installed the new driver and now my tir2 is busted dosent work anymore thanx alot for that ****y driver.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Ant:
    installed the new driver and now my tir2 is busted dosent work anymore thanx alot for that ****y driver.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear. Please don't shoot the messenger. I suppose it's too obvious to ask if you unplugged your TrackIR befor euninstalling and then installing?

Alexi

Drug of choice....coffee

im not blaming you!! im blaming the driver ive would have downloaded it anyway.
    And yes i toke the tir out before uninstalling the old driver and hade it out during the new install also and now it dosent work tried it on the 2 computers i have and it dosent work anymore.the other computer was tested with 3.03 driver.

After talking to the tir and trhreating it with spanking it worked...
    The cord had got stuck some how and now it works,the new driver is a approwment over the old one theres some new inbuilt profiles for il2+aces but i found it too fast and still stick with my old ones. Inproved range and traking is what i have discovered with the new driver i can now sit back at my desk thats nice.
    Please dont look at my other postings saying it dosent work.. cause it does YEAHH

Well, since the cat is out of the bag now...

There is a new feature unlocked in the drivers for TIR2 as well as TIR3 you'll notice called camera threshold which can help you filter out daylight or reflections. Very cool feature!

Also, the smoothing algorithm has been enhanced to offer greater precision with less lag. The only side effect is that your existing profiles might seem a bit "faster" or more sensitive but it's just a matter of readjusting your speed for each edit point.

A-Cat CharveL

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.

This is super news. I can't wait to get home and d/l the new drivers.

Does this support the original trackIR? Any benefit in using it with the old unit?