rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope in AC:brotherhood, we will be able to mount horses and gallop in cities and outside cities without being chased by guards.

the thing that annoyed in my AC1 was that, when ever we galloped with our horse in the kingdom, the guards will automatically chase you, which prevented players from exploring through the mobility of the horse...

so my request to ubisoft is to allow players to gallop with the horse without being chased by the guards, or only chased when wanted level is high.

agree?

It is already confirmed that you can ride horses inside Rome.

About guards, I'm not sure but unless you are incognito they won't give you any trouble.

FrankieSatt's Avatar Senior Member
    In AC1 it didn't matter about you being incognito, they chased you when you galloped on the horses in the Kingdom.

In ACII they sort of fixed that so you could go around Flora with the horse.

I'm assuming that in Brotherhood it will be the same as in ACII, you can gallop around as long as you don't go running into the guards with your horse and you are incognitio.

Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

no, we cant even enter cities with our horses in ac2, and there was not much to explore outside the cities in ac2.

Originally posted by rain89c:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

no, we cant even enter cities with our horses in ac2, and there was not much to explore outside the cities in ac2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    He was talking about Forli.

Key is "galloped": go at a more moderae speed and you're unlikely to draw heat.

Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
    Key is "galloped": go at a more moderae speed and you're unlikely to draw heat.
    actually they still chase after you even at moderate speed, the only speed when they dont chase you is when you go at the slowest pace where altair uses only one hand to control the direction of the horse.

So - only speed up when guards aren't about.

Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
    So - only speed up when guards aren't about.
    its annoying to slow down every time you see a guard, you know how many guards there are in an AC city?
    about 2-4 on each corner of a structure...

Might make a pretty useful getaway vehicle if you do provoke them though.