just wonderin if anyone knows the awnser to this on the in game walkthrough wen Altiar is being chased and the portcullis(big gate at front of castle)goes down y doesnt he just climb it thats wat i'd do i respect it might be for demonstration purposes but wat would u do

probably only for the demonstration...
    if I was playing, i'd try to find another way out.

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    Care to explain more? <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The Indifferent Hero Of Light ?

Leader of The Legion of The Cookie ? with UnDead_Knight1

Well it seems he was trying to jump the ledge after the assassination (just like in the X06 trailer) but he missed the jump after the two ledges so he had to run.

I agree it's a shame he didn't try to climb anywere else, the swordfight with 10 guard was a no-win situation from te beginning. He should've ran away.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

He did it on purpose. They had limited time to show the game...

they had limited time and wanted to show off the sword fighting combat system. in actuallality ud probably jump from those two ledges to the wooden platform to the roofs or find a way to the roofs another way. i think itd be fun to run through all the streets get as many people as i can between me and them maybe its possible to even to seperate the pursers and take them on one on one

<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

There are exceptions to everything, nothing is absolute.