theory being...desmond,altair and ezio being adams (as in adam & eve) ancestors,maybe wthe templars have got hold of eve's unknowing ancestor and use her like they tried to use desmond...what dya think??????????

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    I really don't think we're gonna see a female assassin unless we get a female protagonist (like Lucy, or someone). Which I do not think is beyond possibility, but suffice to say, as long as we're following Desmond, I just don't see it happening.

Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    I really don't think we're gonna see a female assassin unless we get a female protagonist (like Lucy, or someone). Which I do not think is beyond possibility, but suffice to say, as long as we're following Desmond, I just don't see it happening.
    Just curious why you think a female protagonist is required for a female assassin. It is Desmond's story so I doubt you would see anyone taking the role of the player character. Regardless, unless you are purely going off the idea that it would be 'odd' there is no reason why it wouldn't work within the game's fiction. Personally, could care less either way.

The only reason people really bring up the female aspect is because a long time ago someone from Ubisoft said a female assasin wouldn't be out of the picture but that it would all depend on the time line on which they were doing, for example he said, WWII.

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by AimlessSpectre:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    Just curious why you think a female protagonist is required for a female assassin. It is Desmond's story so I doubt you would see anyone taking the role of the player character. Regardless, unless you are purely going off the idea that it would be 'odd' there is no reason why it wouldn't work within the game's fiction. Personally, could care less either way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that a man would have a very difficult time synching with a woman, and vice versa. They are just not relatable enough.

lol I can see it now.. Desmond "WHAT THE !#$#@?!!! WHERE IS MY @$#%!!!!"

Completely plausible reasoning that I can't fault you for. Still think that it would work, although it would likely provoke some odd remarks from Desmond. Also, Rebecca tells Desmond that "she once went into the Animus, but comments that her ancestor's life as a Prussian mercenary was boring, due to spending several hours constantly shooting," which would lead me to believe a female can synchronize with a male. Though that assumes that Prussian mercenaries are all male, I think that that is a fairly valid assumption.

Anyway, it would mostly depend on the time period; such as the female french resistance fighter in WWII that has been continually suggested.

On a side-note; It would technically be AC 3 with the way the developers have said they name the games, even if it will be the fourth console release.

I don't see brotherhood as being part 3 like some say. It might be physically number 3, but story wise it is a continuation and ending of part 2 of the story. Kind of like Disc 2 of a really long movie. You wouldn't call it part 2, it's just the 2nd half of the story.

i can't ****ing imagine playing as a female assassin in ac3 it would destroy the game, i can't even think about that. i hope they don't make us to play as a female. and i also think that maybe we play as desmond son or something. as i read in other forums that maybe all these happening in another time and that desmond son releiving his fathers memories and his ancestors. and i can support this opinion because in the end at the credits we hear some voices without being able to see whats happening and if you heard what they said it sounds like someone is being in another animus all the time living desmond memories. they were saying i think : get him back to the animus then another voice no. and the voices don't sound like shawn or the other girl rebeca i think

We are not playing as Desmonds son. sheesh.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►