hello everybody.I watched all AC traliers,I saw all AC screenshots but i didn't understand one thing.Ä?f assassins enemies are crusaders,what is assassins religion? Are they are muslim?

<span class="ev_code_GREY">Ismaili (Shia) Muslim</span>

they are muslims (correct me if i'm wrong) but they don't only kill crusaders they kill all the sides which includes the muslims

<span class="ev_code_GREY">They don't kill either side, they kill the people who are responsible for making the crusade happen, guards are of no interest, they are merely... Unfortunate casualties of war.</span>

well... Altair is Muslim but what? Shiite or Sunni? And who ever his boss is will control him to kill other Shiite or Sunni Muslims. What kind of Muslim was Saladin?

Hi,

Altair belongs to Assassin's Sect, a part of "Shia" muslims. According to the period of The Third crusade ( 1191 ), His boss is supposed to be Rashid Bin Sinan, the leader of The Assassins in Masyaf's Castle. Saladin is the leader of "Suna" Muslims.

thanks for the info

Originally posted by entropy777:
    <span class="ev_code_GREY">They don't kill either side, they kill the people who are responsible for making the crusade happen, guards are of no interest, they are merely... Unfortunate casualties of war.</span>
    You sound fit for an assassin lol,
    I don't get this whole Shia and Sunny Muslim thing, whats the difference between the two?

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    Illuminate: You are simply asking to tell you a story that began 1400 years ago...

<span class="ev_code_GREY">Hahahahahahaha Marvelous! Sunny muslims! Good one

Anyway, you could say it's sort of like the Catholic and the Protestant christians... Two sides of the same coin.
    </span>