dewgel's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey, I know it's been discussed so many times and argued that the game will kick off straight away with Ezio in Masyaf (without any concrete evidence)

It's just occured to me that if that's the first mission, how come Ezio has the use of all bombs and bomb crafting etc? I'm sure before going to Masyaf he would've learnt about all this from Yusuf / Acre.

I know there's a little bit more (a carriage chase) before that mission shown at Gamescom, but I don't think that's the start. I'd probably say that's near the start, but definitely not THE start.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    You're right, it's probably not the first memory, but It's very likely the first sequence. The start is more likely about the events in the E3 trailer, or shortly after.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think he goes to constantinople before masayaf.

Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    Yeah, me neither. The bombs might not even be in the actual memory, but were just put there so that it could be shown off in the demo.

Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    Yeah, me neither. The bombs might not even be in the actual memory, but were just put there so that it could be shown off in the demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds more likely. Just found it a bit bizzare how he had the use of bombs so early in the game. Saying that, one of the guards has one too, that blows Ezio's carriage up.

Unless it's something he picks up in Acre, before reaching Masyaf?

Originally posted by dewgel:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    Yeah, me neither. The bombs might not even be in the actual memory, but were just put there so that it could be shown off in the demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds more likely. Just found it a bit bizzare how he had the use of bombs so early in the game. Saying that, one of the guards has one too, that blows Ezio's carriage up.

Unless it's something he picks up in Acre, before reaching Masyaf? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well the guards having bombs wouldn't really matter, since that would have no influence on whether Ezio could make them yet, but I guess he could have picked some up in Acre.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Unless it's something he picks up in Acre, before reaching Masyaf? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well the guards having bombs wouldn't really matter, since that would have no influence on whether Ezio could make them yet, but I guess he could have picked some up in Acre. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, either way, not long till we find out properly. I'm rather excited for it.

For discussions sake, I'm hoping that memory really isn't as early as people think though, otherwise that throws out all other ideas of seeing any of Rome / Florence / Villa, which I'd really like to see. (Would make sense to see one of those, seeing as Ezio has to find the letter his father wrote)

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    So do you get to play as Ezio in Acre?

Originally posted by dewgel:
    Well, either way, not long till we find out properly. I'm rather excited for it.

For discussions sake, I'm hoping that memory really isn't as early as people think though, otherwise that throws out all other ideas of seeing any of Rome / Florence / Villa, which I'd really like to see. (Would make sense to see one of those, seeing as Ezio has to find the letter his father wrote)
    Well there was a leaked screenshot showing what appeared to be somewhere in Venice, so we might see some bits of Italy in Christina-like missions or something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

Well there was a leaked screenshot showing what appeared to be somewhere in Venice, so we might see some bits of Italy in Christina-like missions or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the one showing the double weapon wheel, but Ezio wearing his white robes?

Those shots were from a really early build of the game, so there's a chance they were just showing off the new wheel and testing new combat, but yeah there's hope somewhere.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►