I remember reading somewhere that the SPB was not usable with the I-16s in Multiplay. I didnt know what that meant until yesterday. They cant be used using AI, but they can use it with other Pilots.

I was on a private game yesterday with my squad commanders and they were trying it out. Dont know if there was a certain procedure but it worked. All the I-16s had to do was slowly make their way under the wings and they were automatically attached. The TB3 took off and launched the I-16s. It was very cool and also having me attacking the TB3 was even better because it looked so awesome as I was diving on the bomber and then seeing both 1-16s detach and engage me, very amazing experience. Has anybody else done this before? I think it would make a great server mission or even a Coop mission to use these TB3s. Thought I would share my experience with you guys.

"We went like this, He went like that, I said to Hollywood 'Where'd he go?', Hollywood said, 'Where'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

I remember reading somewhere that the SPB was not usable with the I-16s in Multiplay. I didnt know what that meant until yesterday. They cant be used using AI, but they can use it with other Pilots.

I was on a private game yesterday with my squad commanders and they were trying it out. Dont know if there was a certain procedure but it worked. All the I-16s had to do was slowly make their way under the wings and they were automatically attached. The TB3 took off and launched the I-16s. It was very cool and also having me attacking the TB3 was even better because it looked so awesome as I was diving on the bomber and then seeing both 1-16s detach and engage me, very amazing experience. Has anybody else done this before? I think it would make a great server mission or even a Coop mission to use these TB3s. Thought I would share my experience with you guys.

"We went like this, He went like that, I said to Hollywood 'Where'd he go?', Hollywood said, 'Where'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Drop squad mates at 30m altitude.

In offwhine, they slide across the ground with bent props.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
    "I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
    "Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
    :
    "Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
    Close this book forever and don't open anymore!"
    ~Oleg_Maddox

xTHRUDx's Avatar Senior Member
    once they slide across the ground with bent props, the TB3 can taxi over them, pick them up, and take what's left of them home.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah I heard about that.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
    "I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
    "Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
    :
    "Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
    Close this book forever and don't open anymore!"
    ~Oleg_Maddox

I wonder if it's possible to attach the I16s in flight????

no, you can`t attache in flight. You just fly on home. I flew as an I16 pilot under a TB3 wing in the single mission which was great. Wish you could use the TB3 Sveno in the offline campaigns sometimes.