Circuit City has it on sale now. The usual deal is with "savings and rebates" of course but it is still a good deal. Im thinking of getting one as a spare in case my present stick goes out on me. This is about a 50% saving on a good product.

**** and I had to pay 200 bones for this thing only a year ago. sometimes sucks to be up north

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=135...iateid=k2164&mid=777

Copperhead311th's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by voyager_663rd:
    **** and I had to pay 200 bones for this thing only a year ago. sometimes sucks to be up north

they were $120 at Circuit City in the SE US like 2 months ag. thanks for the tip. hopefully the'll still be on sale after christmas Cuase i freaking boke. I mean Mac & cheese broke. Natural Light Broke.

I have heard from a friend who is a techie at CCity that the time to buy LCD and plasma TVs is right after X-mas. Check out the Panasonics, LPs, and Samsungs, for quality and good pricing.

Dag

Originally posted by Copperhead311th:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by voyager_663rd:

they were $120 at Circuit City in the SE US like 2 months ag. thanks for the tip. hopefully the'll still be on sale after christmas Cuase i freaking boke. I mean Mac & cheese broke. Natural Light Broke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Let me know when you get to Peanut Butter broke. LOL Sorry Copper. Been there when economies tight and moneys not flowing. Suxxors.

That's a sweet price on the Saitek. I haven't got my nephew an X Mas gift yet. For his birthday a few months ago I got him Dogfights season one, and I gave him my old IL2/FB. He's 9 and loves them. (He's got a crappy old stick)

As a matter of fact his third grade class has a multi part assignment. I guess they're learning the principals of manufacturing. So his report is on the production of the Me 109. First part is history and planning, then finally making some sort of model of the 109. Can't wait to see how he does.

My brother called asking if I knew where I could find pictures along the Rhine and the Ardiennes so my nephew could map out the retreat of German soldiers. The kids frikken 9. Good for him.

My X-52 was $79.99 11 months ago in Vancouver.

$49.99 is a steal - remember 2 year warranty - which depending on opinion you may need.

Thanks for the tip.. just snatched one up. (wish it was the Pro tho!)..

I hope its more durable than my X-45.. The trigger keeps breaking on that (on my second, and its broken, so I reassigned to another button)

My wife got me one as an early x-mas gift yesterday. Awesome HOTAS. It's going to take some time to get used to after years with the Logitech ****-stick.

The only con with this stick is the tension. It seems looser then my old stick. But, it feels solid all around. Love the mini mouse in the throttle, very helpful since I don't have TrackIR.

Originally posted by crucislancer:
    My wife got me one as an early x-mas gift yesterday. Awesome HOTAS. It's going to take some time to get used to after years with the Logitech ****-stick.

The only con with this stick is the tension. It seems looser then my old stick. But, it feels solid all around. Love the mini mouse in the throttle, very helpful since I don't have TrackIR.
    Gee, we must have had the same Logikrap stick. Yes, the tension is noticably "wigglier" compared to the other thing.

You adjust

Natural Light Broke.
    When you get down to Natties broke, you know you're broke.