how do i do that cool counter move where he breaks the guys knee? i did it once but it never happened again after that, so... please tell how to do it

Originally posted by Assassin_277:
    how do i do that cool counter move where he breaks the guys knee? i did it once but it never happened again after that, so... please tell how to do it
    The counters are random,and depend on what position you are in.(i think)But i defenatly know there random.

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    Use any weapon(your best bet would be the sword or dagger/short sword), counter, and, as soon as the counter starts, press the "legs" button. It doesn't always work, but that's how you get it.

the legs button is X right for ps3?

Remember there are counters and combos they all have random animations but there are different ones

the legs button is X right for ps3?
    I only have a PS2, so I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's right. The "legs" button is the bottom one.

what if u press like the hands button will he do something else?

what if u press like the hands button will he do something else?
    Not sure. It's something I've been meaning to try, though. If you figure it out before me, could you let me know?

ya sure and thanks for ur help

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    for one thing, i don't think the leg break kill is a counter, i think it's a combo kill, & i've only gotten it with the short-sword.