MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    How do you strafe on a gamepad? I guess you have to use both joysticks.

Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    How do you strafe on a gamepad? I guess you have to use both joysticks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

?

Excellent article... Thank's for posting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Breeze147:
    I really like the strafing parts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you like about the strafing parts in particular?

Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ultraHun:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Breeze147:

What do you like about the strafing parts in particular? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, that was just a dig to another poster in another post. I actually didn't like how survivors in the water were strafed, but the ones on the barges, it was necessary, but not something to cheer about. Different era, I guess.

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    Great article. Brutal battle. Thanks, B. I remember when I first read about the actions against the survivors years ago I was blown away. War to the hilt.

It's hard to believe how brutal some of the action was during WWII.

In 1942 my father served in AIF on the Kokoda Track campaign in New Guinea.

Not a single alied soldier that fell into Japanese hands survied captivity.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ultraHun:

What do you like about the strafing parts in particular? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, that was just a dig to another poster in another post. I actually didn't like how survivors in the water were strafed, but the ones on the barges, it was necessary, but not something to cheer about. Different era, I guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no sorry. Sometimes a fascination of violence shows up in this forum that merits a discussion.