Beautiful plane! I can't wait to paint it.

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

is it for PF ? please say yes! say yes!

this one + a ki21 and a d4y,and PF would be perfect!!!

CKY_86's Avatar Senior Member
    wow will it be flyable or just ai

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    YiKeS that plane is Beautiful!

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    Ki27 & Sally bomber alone with what we have except maps makes all actions in china & russia up till pearl possible...This being what the Flying Tigers it is my understanding mostly fought.

Exciting, but just because someone has "started" to model it unfortunately does not mean we'll get it.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't know, but if SaQSoN is someway behind it, then it's a serious candidate to be in some future add.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    If SaQSoN is modding it, we will get it. Be Sure.

LEBfish:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ki27 & Sally bomber alone with what we have except maps makes all actions in china & russia up till pearl possible. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, maps. From bottom of page 25 on the suhkoi thread...If I understand this translation correctly...

"babelfish" Tony_1982:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>For the army are necessary letaby Ci-43 and Ci-44, well and <span class="ev_code_yellow">map, map, map</span>... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is probably Late Ki~43 II

I hope I'm not the only Map Whiner out there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEBillfish:
    Ki27 & Sally bomber alone with what we have except maps makes all actions in china & russia up till pearl possible...This being what the Flying Tigers it is my understanding mostly fought. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly thought they fought more Ki48 Lilys and Babs. When did the Sallys come into play anyways? It's fascinating the variety in planes used in China, compared to most of the pacific.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►