Friday, 7:30pm-8:30pm, Main Theatre

LIVE ON-STAGE DEMO – Assassins Creed®II and Splinter Cell Conviction

Exclusive footage and insights behind two of this year's most highly anticipated titles, LIVE on stage at PAX. Don’t miss out on two special guest speakers from the acclaimed Ubisoft Montreal Studios here to share insider secrets into these blockbuster titles. You won’t be disappointed!

http://www.paxsite.com/schedule.php

It'll probably be the same E3 demo. But it would be great if it was an entirely new demo. We need one.

what channel is this going to be on??

someone will post it, and the info. hopefully

Please put Conviction on the PS3!
    I was hoping that they would do that but its already a thousand times confirmed that conviction will absolutly not come to PS3.
    To bad after E3 I was really looking forward to it but I suck with mouse and keyboard and I dont have a Xbox so no conviction for me.
    Well at least we have Uncharted Among Thieves 2 That will do it

Originally posted by SharkMRX:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please put Conviction on the PS3!
    I was hoping that they would do that but its already a thousand times confirmed that conviction will absolutly not come to PS3.
    To bad after E3 I was really looking forward to it but I suck with mouse and keyboard and I dont have a Xbox so no conviction for me.
    Well at least we have Uncharted Among Thieves 2 That will do it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, no Conviction for me. Anyways, Pax starts tomorrow and I thought I should revive this thread.

I was watching the PAX Assassin's Creed 1 and Patrice then asked the audience if they have saw the demo before and decided to not do the main mission Jade done on the demo, instead he went to a view point.

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Sounds good, looking forward too it

And no conviction for me either...

Maybe a while after it comes out they will move it too PS3

I wonder if their thinking about how the PS3 fans are reacting to ths, espcially Hardcore SC fans like me.

But yeah, willyou post the Demos for us?

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    SC:C wont be coming to PS3 sorry, that said lets keep SC:C discussion for the SC:C forum

I would really like to see some new footage that's if they give us.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►