Does anyone have that actual MP3 of this? I would love to make it a ring tone for when I get texts. =) I have found nothing yet but I know somewhere out there it exists or I can download it. Thanks!

I made this thread already on the console forums because it was much more popular but I feel this might be a better place to do it considering the PC version probably has the sound files. I only have the console version so I can't do it but maybe one of you can get it for me? I'd appreciate it very much so. Here's a link to my other thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1091065/m/4041062458

You have to wait for a while though. Since the game hasn't been released on the PC.

Oh it hasn't? I was unaware. Guess I will just have to wait or get lucky and find it elsewhere.

peasantSufferer's Avatar Banned
    i dont think we will get access to the files, they will be locked and only an Ubi version of the SDK will open them, from past experience...

a simple recording of the sound anyone with a duplex soundcard can do, but ill update this post when i get the game.

Heard this for PC is pretty bad. Kinda sucks. =/

Was anyone able to get this sound? I am also looking for it to use on my cell phone

Any luck?

Find a youtube video that has the sticky cam music in.

Get one of the many programs that downloads videos of youtube.

Then get a program to rip the audio off it.

Finaly, get a music production program (Krystal is a good FREE one) and just cut out the sticky cam music, save it and there you go! Easy.

I recorded it and uploaded it here.
    Filefront doesn't host files for very long though, so download it while you can.
    Didn't know where else to upload it.

Originally posted by mop82:
    I recorded it and uploaded it here.
    Filefront doesn't host files for very long though, so download it while you can.
    Didn't know where else to upload it.
    Thanks dude.
    It's so funny hahaah