I have defeated Ahriman and Elika is in my arms, but I can't get out of the temple. When I walk to the doorway it's like there is an invisible wall there. Please Help I don't know if it's a glitch or what?

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Could be a glitch, so what ever you do DO NOT save it, or your game screws up big time, so My advice to you will be to load where you last saved it, and start from thier, if it doe swork then it could be a bug, try this and if it does not work then Notify me or someone on the forums, and we will see what we can do you for you buddy
    good luck

You forgot to put Spoilers on the Disscussion name, try change that when you can alright buddy

I have the same bug, and I already saved it. XD. I also have the game on PC.

ok once you beat the game and you get the trophy thats says "to be continued" well does that mean they're making another

i'm starting to get really mad about this, i waited like forever and nothing happens.

If loading a previous saved game before the temple part did'nt work. Maybe you can try posting in the technical help forums?Technical Help Forums

It seems like the whole game was played in vain. You do all that and then Ahriman gets out at the end anyway. You save Elika and then darkness again. Soo does that mean in the next game we start all over again.

totalz's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the pc version.

My version of "ending" is the credits start to roll when I reach the dog up the stairs inside the temple, and then I cannot move the charcter until the credits are finish rolling. And I did save a game, cause I thought there was something wrong with it. When I could move my character again, I walked out the temple... But then there's nothing about trophy!!

Originally posted by totalz:
    I have the pc version.

My version of "ending" is the credits start to roll when I reach the dog up the stairs inside the temple, and then I cannot move the charcter until the credits are finish rolling. And I did save a game, cause I thought there was something wrong with it. When I could move my character again, I walked out the temple... But then there's nothing about trophy!!
    If you're where I think you are, the game isn't over yet. You must carry Elika outside the temple and lay her on her mother's tomb.

The "To Be Continued..." ending achievement only occurs when you cut down the 4 white trees outside the temple then cut down the final tree back in the Temple to get the light seed (this is also the final seed, so if you have all 1000 seeds the "Light Seed Master" achievement should pop in that moment too) then give the seed to Elika.

It seems like the whole game was played in vain. You do all that and then Ahriman gets out at the end anyway. You save Elika and then darkness again. Soo does that mean in the next game we start all over again.
    wait, there will be another game apart from the DLC version?
    lol, the first time i've completed the game i went mad... i thought that ahriman killed the prince and elika, just before the last credit roll

PS. sorry for my english :P