Ok, I may be a dim-witted Fish but I know my own kind, and the fish in PF are definitley undermodelled. There ARE such things as 'Flying Fish' and I notice that ALL of the fish in PF spend their time hiding underwater. I know theres probably a reason for which all the fish are porked, I know you probably all know exactly why, but I dont, I'm naturally slow relative to all of you, being a fish and all(Woe is me), so take THAT into consideration BEFORE you judge me! I can only hope this will be patched.

Regards,
    The Flying Fish

WTE_Galway's Avatar Senior Member
    you obviously have not trried any of the offline sub campaigns .. available as German, US and Japanese

I suggest starting as German U-Boat commander in 1939 and working up as their torps work better

SilentHunter 3 ?

Try to use diferent kinds of baits to attract them...

I dunno I would say he's hooked a few already

wayno7777's Avatar Senior Member
    SH3, I think February 2005.

Yeah... sadly, the Redfish are again overmodelled and the Whitefish don't seem to get damaged much by .50 fire!

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh no hon, the fish in PF are not under modelled, in fact I think you are just realizing that there are bait-fish, then Billfish, err predator-fish.

Perhaps you are just the former. As flying fish sounds close enough to Ballyho to me