I have came across a problem that has me stumped and need your help.
    I have a new install of XP home SP2(again)
    DirectX 9.01c
    Nvidia 77.77 drivers
    RAID1
    Installed Java jre 1_5_0_02- window-i586-p
    Games IL2FB+AEP+PF 4.01m
    CFS3
    FS2004
    Track IR 3 Pro 4.1.025

The problem is that IL2FB while using the Tracker will CTD after a few minutes of play. Get the error message that Trackir.exe has encounter trouble and must close. Then I get this message saying the MS VM and Java does not work together and that there is no solution to the problem.
    So I ran the game with the Track IR and it does the same thing but saying that IL2FB.exe has encountered a problem and will close, but no message after.
    I uninstall ed Java and the problem is still there.
    I have flown CFS3 and FS2004 with the Track IR for several hours without an error. Ran flawless not even a blip.
    I have done a search and found nothing in the new forum about this.

Any ideas?

I have came across a problem that has me stumped and need your help.
    I have a new install of XP home SP2(again)
    DirectX 9.01c
    Nvidia 77.77 drivers
    RAID1
    Installed Java jre 1_5_0_02- window-i586-p
    Games IL2FB+AEP+PF 4.01m
    CFS3
    FS2004
    Track IR 3 Pro 4.1.025

The problem is that IL2FB while using the Tracker will CTD after a few minutes of play. Get the error message that Trackir.exe has encounter trouble and must close. Then I get this message saying the MS VM and Java does not work together and that there is no solution to the problem.
    So I ran the game with the Track IR and it does the same thing but saying that IL2FB.exe has encountered a problem and will close, but no message after.
    I uninstall ed Java and the problem is still there.
    I have flown CFS3 and FS2004 with the Track IR for several hours without an error. Ran flawless not even a blip.
    I have done a search and found nothing in the new forum about this.

Any ideas?

This is the message I get.

Error caused by Sun Microsystems, Inc.: No specific solution found

Problem Description

An analyst at Microsoft has investigated this problem and determined that an unknown error occurred in Java. This software was created by Sun Microsystems, Inc..

Problem Resolution

Microsoft has researched this problem with Sun Microsystems, Inc., and they do not currently have a solution for the problem that you reported. Below is a list of recommendations to take that may help prevent the problem from recurring.

Contact Sun Microsystems, Inc. for support or product updates.
    Additional Information

If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for Java, we recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting information directly from Sun Microsystems, Inc..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Help and Troubleshooting

To learn more about troubleshooting common errors, go to Microsoft Online Crash Analysis: Help, Support, and Tools.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------