Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    Something really weird happened to me. I was creating a new profile for my X45. Everything went cool. I have assigned a key for pilot automation and level stabilizer in the IL2 and since then , when I move in the gunner position(s) , my mouse doesn't move. Mind you! Doesn't move , not fire , that's a simple fix. Since is the first time I encounter this and searching didn't revealed something worthy , I come with the question.
    Oh , I'm still running ACE original , I have the patch , but I'm too lazzy to install it.
    Thx in advance.

Zayets out
    ----|------------|-----------|----
    | --/ - \-- |
    -|---------| o |--------|-
    /\ _ /\
    []/ \[]

Something really weird happened to me. I was creating a new profile for my X45. Everything went cool. I have assigned a key for pilot automation and level stabilizer in the IL2 and since then , when I move in the gunner position(s) , my mouse doesn't move. Mind you! Doesn't move , not fire , that's a simple fix. Since is the first time I encounter this and searching didn't revealed something worthy , I come with the question.
    Oh , I'm still running ACE original , I have the patch , but I'm too lazzy to install it.
    Thx in advance.

Zayets out
    | --/ - \-- |
    /\ _ /\
    []/ \[]

I should have been searching for "pilot automation" instead of "mouse". Now I have the idea. So , this is a feature. When automation is on , I can move between gunners & pilot positions , whn I move in a certain place , they let control to me while the oter positions go automatic. When automation is off, I can take control of the airplane and bombardier positions but not gunners. Wether they are on autopilot , I don't know. I fail to see the logic , but if it works like that , then I suppose to leave with it.
    Thx TOAD.

Zayets out
    | --/ - \-- |
    /\ _ /\
    []/ \[]