What if subject 16 is in reality Desmond's son.
    This would make sense assuming that Desmond really goes to Eden find Eve.
    Imagina that the world really ends December 2012, and somehow Desmond manage to survive, The ones who came before are ressurected by the satellite, and they create a new Eden, then Desmond goes to Eden find Eve, and that's him calling her on the video, because the voice is heard and they turn rapidly and suspiciously, so that means there's a 3rd person behind them.
    Now subject 16 being Desmond's son would relieve it in the animus and recorded it and made the thruth glyphs for giving clues to Desmond, that's why he laughs when Desmond calls him Subject 16 and talks about his son.
    The only thing that doesn't make sense is why Subject 16 was in Abstergo before Desmond, maybe he was only the data it showed and Abstergo uncovers something more...

desmond is like 30.....

It's possible (barely, but possible.)

I think it makes more sense if they're brothers..

beatledude210's Avatar Member
    I first thought that Vidic and Lucy talked about 16 as if he was in the animus right before Desmond. But anyway, good theory

And Vidic and Lucy talked about it indeed. But maybe something more happened and they are hiding it from Desmond, maybe subject 16 used a POE to travel in time and get back before Desmond to hack the system in time for Desmond to see it...

They being brothers wouldn't give 16 acess to Desmond memories in Eden...

I actually think Desmond IS 16.
    For those of you who don't know me on this forum, I greatly enjoy clutching at straws, and this is my greatest clutch yet

Their voices are similar and when (Spoilers about the glyph things in ACB coming up... look away NOW)
    To me the tone was one of regretful correction, not of introductions.

)___________________ Spoilers end

Also, the way Lucy talks about 16 and the way she says "He's dead" to me suggests that the mind of 16 is dead, so it could be Desmond. It would also explain why in Ac1 there is very, VERY little of a backstory to Desmond.

Just a though... consider my clutching over

Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
    I actually think Desmond IS 16.
    For those of you who don't know me on this forum, I greatly enjoy clutching at straws, and this is my greatest clutch yet

Their voices are similar and when (Spoilers about the glyph things in ACB coming up... look away NOW)
    To me the tone was one of regretful correction, not of introductions.

)___________________ Spoilers end

Also, the way Lucy talks about 16 and the way she says "He's dead" to me suggests that the mind of 16 is dead, so it could be Desmond. It would also explain why in Ac1 there is very, VERY little of a backstory to Desmond.

Just a though... consider my clutching over
    Would make sense aswell, maybe subject 16 gets into shock because of the bleeding effect and forget all of his memories...
    But I still think he is Desmond's son, that would explain the truth video from ACII

Desmond is 25, and Sixteen sounds about the same age. 'Nuff said.

^ this

Why, because they share Adam and Eve as a common ancestor? I'm not convinced, by all means prove me wrong , but I think that that's more unlikely than 16 being Desmond (And even I think that's fairly unlikely )

I mean assuming that Adam and Eve and all their descendants had two children and following the Bible that the Earth is 6000 years old, with the average person living 50 years before having children, they would have a heck of a lot of common ancestors to share that memory of Desmond's. But prove me wrong

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►