does anyone know weather there will be an assassins creed 4 for ps3

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    There'd have to be an assassins creed 3 first.

Yes, another Assassin's Creed will come out this year or next year.

It will be Assassin's Creed III, not IV.

Here is the original plan for Assassin's Creed:

AC I
    AC II
    AC III

It was going to be a trilogy. However, they squeezed Brotherhood into the series. So now it is:

AC I
    AC II
    AC B
    AC III

<STRIKE>AC I
    AC II
    ACIII:Brotherhood
    AC IV</STRIKE>

So yes, AC III is the fourth main AC game to come out, but it is named AC II.

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Of course there will be anther one, the story is quite obviously far from over. Also it will be Assassin's Creed 3 or another half spin off/large expansion like Brotherhood. And why do you specify "for PS3"? if all the others have been multi platform, they wont stop now.

crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    no way should the series be a trilogy!
    the storyline is too in depth to finish off so suddenly after only 3 or 4 games id say the optimum number of games in this series should be 6 or 7-dont bother about going past 2012 just keep realeasing these games like call of duty does

also there are so MANY time periods that are yet to be explored-i would like to explore the memories of the assassins shown in the monterrigioni sanctuary from AC2/ACB

Originally posted by crash3:
    no way should the series be a trilogy!
    the storyline is too in depth to finish off so suddenly after only 3 or 4 games id say the optimum number of games in this series should be 6 or 7-dont bother about going past 2012 just keep realeasing these games like call of duty does
    Please no! Besides, AC isn't a CoD type game so there's no way yearly installments are going to work as well.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    There haven't been any details released but there is no reason that a new game wouldn't be available for the PS3. Please look here-

Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>