Well, I can say I was not too impressed with GR: FS showing. Seems like it is becoming more and more a "casual" game like CoD. Too much indicators showing what you should do and where to go.

Only thing I saw that was of some interest was Far Cry 3.

Good work ubisoft this showing was a very big disappointment. You should try not ruling the "casual" market so much and pay attention to your roots and the community that you were built on. You talked about community and friends and all that jazz, but do not seem to be listening to the community.

Driver SF looks awesome, as does Trackmania, I've never played a Trackmania game, it may be about time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
    R6 announcement! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes!!!!!!!!!!1111

Most of the titles there were pretty unimpressive, partly because we knew a lot about them already. It was great getting more info about DSF, though. And I liked the demo of Tomb Raider, as well as the announcement of a new SSX game. Oh, and Skyrim looked pretty sweet with how the dragons interact in the world.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    old thread, nevermind.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    locking necro thread...