Hi! I'm new here. I was just wondering If anyone from this forum has bought more than one edition of the game so they can get the bonus stuff? I'm just curious to know if anyone else has done it or if I'm alone, lol!

Welcome to the Forums!

The only edition I'm getting is for Revelations. Preordered from GameStop and they told me I'd get the goodies from both the Special and Signature editions.

Yes, I have!
    For AC2, I bought White Edition online than traded the game only towards Black Edition, and thus I ended up with two Ezio statues, the artbook, DLC AND a hoodie for a bargain $190 (after trading in the game -- Black was $150 and White $130, but I saved $90 trading the game back to EB).
    I got the CE of AC1, Codex for Brotherhood, and I'm getting Animus for Revelations.

Originally posted by Stowdace:
    Welcome to the Forums!

The only edition I'm getting is for Revelations. Preordered from GameStop and they told me I'd get the goodies from both the Special and Signature editions.
    Thanks! I'm getting the Animus edition.

Originally posted by L.Cie:
    Yes, I have!
    For AC2, I bought White Edition online than traded the game only towards Black Edition, and thus I ended up with two Ezio statues, the artbook, DLC AND a hoodie for a bargain $190 (after trading in the game -- Black was $150 and White $130, but I saved $90 trading the game back to EB).
    I got the CE of AC1, Codex for Brotherhood, and I'm getting Animus for Revelations.
    I got the white edition off ebay this morning but it has a game (which I already have) I'll be selling the game that comes with the white version. There is also a brotherhood codex edition going as well that I'll pick up and the two American versions with jack in the boxes that I'll get, Am I nuts for doing this? lol!

Biomedical-Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not getting any version of the game, I'm boycotting Ubisoft so I refuse to give them anymore of my money. So I'll be renting the game from GameFly.