So i just found all 10 feathers, and although it wasnt much of a task, im still abit disappionted that there was no reward but the achieve, or am i missing something? (i put them in the box already too)

Also, i finished the assassins challeneges and ive unlocked Altairs sword, but where is it lol?

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    Altair's sword should be in the Tiber Island hideout, in the swords room

Quick question I have only half the map visible and I completed the assasins guild challenges. Can you point me in the direction of Tiber island hideout or do i need to go further with the story to reach?

You can't complete the Assassin's Guild challenges before you reach the Tiber Island Hideout, since that is where the Assassin's Guild is stationed...

You get a reward for collecting every feather AND borgia flag.

ok maybe im confused,I completed the list thats on the wall in the assasin towers. somthing pop up on the screen explaining somthing about a sword but i caught the message late and didnt make out what it said.Do you happen to know what message said? Thnx for the responce much appreciated.

From what I understand, I believe you unlocked Altair's Sword which is accessible in the armory of Tiber Island Hideout (Assassin's hideout).