View Poll Results: What do you believe is the sixth sense...?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • ability to communicate beyond time and physical means

2 14.29%
  • ability to see/view future events

4 28.57%
  • ability to control the pieces of eden

4 28.57%
  • Something else i will explain

4 28.57%
    Dont vote something else and then not explain yourself, its bad sportsmanship

the sixth sense is knowledge, like Juno said at the end of brotherhood.

at the end of revelations *** SPOILER *** jupiter tells desmond to take it from his head to his hands and then when he wakes up his arm is glowing and he says he KNOWS what needs to be done now

so you would vote for "ability to see/view future events" option then...

what led you to your conclusion, please ?

Originally posted by S-EVANS:
    so you would vote for "ability to see/view future events" option then...

what led you to your conclusion, please ?

no, my vote is "something else". it is't 1 of the 3 other options you gave bc :

1. "ability to communicate beyond time and physical means" Jupiter said the time nexus is more Minerva's domain with the maths ad stuff so it's more a skill then a sense, of which Jupiter, as he says himself, doesn't has the hang of it
    2. "ability to see/view future events" that can be done through ( some ) PoE's. Altair used it that way and so did Ezio
    3. "ability to control the pieces of eden" many ppl have controlled the PoE's. as we saw in the truth puzzles in AC2 a lot of templars used it, among them Ford, Edison, Hitler, Stalin, etc .. and again Altair and Ezio used it too, so did desmond a bit

my answer is sixth sense = knowledge. don't know how they will "show" that in AC3 but like i said Juno said as much in the end of brotherhood when she was talking about creating humans but only giving 5 senses, keeping the 6th aka knowledge for themselves. desmond woke up in ACR and now he knows what needs to be done so he has awaken his 6th sense and now has the knowledge

Well adam and eve had the same markings as demsond has been granted, and they certainly knew something since they stole a artifact, so thankyou for your input

being able to see dead people? desmond does that right?

what's your theory about it? can't make a poll and ask for ppl to explain and not give your opinio on the matter .. sportmenship and all

Well mine keeps changing to be honest, i origanlly started down the 6th sense being some form of communication but i was unable to stick with it because im always trying to link other things such as...

- pieces of eden
    - TWCB
    - Humans being created

and many many more...

in this poll and my current line of thinking combined with other peoples thread and my research i voted for the 6th sense allowing a person control the apples, also anyone who holds on cant handle its true power without the suits/markings.

Im honestly still researching ideas, in my attempt to predict the finishing line im currently trying to understand what information is in the temple and what is the 6th sense

Im hoping this thread will project further theorys that i havent thought of to help me, the options you can choose from are relative to my guess work, and the last option gives you all chance to add other ideas

Originally posted by S-EVANS:
    Well mine keeps changing to be honest, i origanlly started down the 6th sense being some form of communication but i was unable to stick with it because im always trying to link other things such as...

- pieces of eden
    - TWCB
    - Humans being created

and many many more...

in this poll and my current line of thinking combined with other peoples thread and my research i voted for the 6th sense allowing a person control the apples, also anyone who holds on cant handle its true power without the suits/markings.

Im honestly still researching ideas, in my attempt to predict the finishing line im currently trying to understand what information is in the temple and what is the 6th sense

Im hoping this thread will project further theorys that i havent thought of to help me, the options you can choose from are relative to my guess work, and the last option gives you all chance to add other ideas

don't you just hate to have to wait yet another year? lol
    i wish juno put me in a coma and awake me in roughly 11 months

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by raven11d:
    the sixth sense is knowledge, like Juno said at the end of brotherhood.

at the end of revelations *** SPOILER *** jupiter tells desmond to take it from his head to his hands and then when he wakes up his arm is glowing and he says he KNOWS what needs to be done now
    Which is very ambiguous and could mean a number of things.

My theory is that the sixth sense allows an individual to access a biological internet of sorts. Where all knowledge of people around the world can be accessed. However, this theory is speculation at best.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►