I really like the window reflections on canopy!

It adds to immersive feel!! Real aircraft have scratches, discoloration and of course reflections in the canopy.....Thanks for the attention to detail!

LTZ

I wish they could add pain and or pilot fatigue. This would greatly add to the immersion.

Agreed 100% But, and this is a very big but! It needs to be the same for all planes! *cough* F6F, *cough* late model 109s!

Cheers.......Smokin256

"add pain and or pilot fatigue"

I HOPE NOT

I found it to be very annoying in Fw190s. But on the other hand I'm not a Fw190 driver, so..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin256:
    Agreed 100% But, and this is a very big but! It needs to be the same for all planes! *cough* F6F, *cough* late model 109s!

Cheers.......Smokin256 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree.

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> add pain and or pilot fatigue <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tighten your trouser belt two sizes too small, put on shoes that are one size too small, sit on a piece of sheet metal, wear a heavy sweater and put a heat lamp directly over your head; that should induce some pain and fatigue for ya!

GT182's Avatar Banned
    What's with the Hellcat canopy? Is that dirt and grime on it or reflections? This is the only a/c I've seen, so far, that has this. It is great for realism tho.

And no, my monitor screen is clean, just in case you're thinking that. LOL

Don't know about fatigue,but after three + hours my wife whacks me in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper....think I got pain down pretty pat!!

Hi all,
    I get pretty tense with a few beers as it is is PF with full real,never mind with an AI rating how tired I am, I find being injured rough enough,just my opinion...;-)

MRsteve