So the recent story trailer that I've watched probably 20 times, I finally noticed something. Now what some people have theorized being thee library in the trailer, or just a chamber in which one of the keys is held, there's something else inside.

1:40

Go to 1:40 and when he enters and when he's also looking at the key, you can see a sliver of some type of item and it's glowing. Which means that you can pick it up. Now since it's in the chamber with a key, it seems pretty important. My best guess is a missing codex page or something like that. Some type of document.

What do you guys think it is? Is it important or pointless?

Also, that is not my youtube channel, it is Escoblades.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Omg, good eyes! That looks interesting.

Yeah if it wasn't for the very faint glow effect I probably wouldn't have found it. But what do you think it is?

playassassins1's Avatar Senior Member
    I noticed that too, but when i first saw that i thought it was pointless. It could be something important....Maybe a lever.

Some thingy. It's there also on 1:43....
    >_> Looks like some paper or something.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    To me it looks like a sword attached to the statue. It could be a new "sword of Altaïr", from an era when he was already older and possibly had a different weapon forged.

Screenshot. Click for bigger version.

Altough unclear in the above screenshots, in the video it was clearly a scroll of sorts.
    What could possibly be written on it, I wouldn't know.

God knows how long it has been there.
    It seems, to me, that it's too big to be a codex page, though. It's roughly the size of Ezio's ankle?

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    That? I saw it too, I assumed it was some kind of pole for the seals, but it's a bit too big, oddly placed and I doubt it'd even be there.

So I don't know. Could be a scroll I suppose.

dewgel's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    That? I saw it too, I assumed it was some kind of pole for the seals, but it's a bit too big, oddly placed and I doubt it'd even be there.

So I don't know. Could be a scroll I suppose.
    Oh that, that's just the ***** of Altair. Made of stone.

Haha, sorry, only kidding.. I don't know but I never noticed it glowing like a touchable thing. I suppose though, that scene in the trailer would be a normal gameplay scene, just from a different angle for the trailer.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    You do realise you have just ruined Altair for me don't you?

If it glows it doesnt mean you can pick it up, just that it can be interacted with.
    Or perhaps it just glows.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►